Thread: Penca azul

Default Penca azul

]Hello there, i am trying to find out about the penca azul, i was able to purchase a few bottles 2 years ago, and when i went back i was told it was discontinued, it the smoothest and best tasting tequila i ever had, please tell me wher i can purchase it in Los Angeles, or i will drive anywhere they have it. And also if it's discontinued what's the next brand that's similar to the taste of penca azul.

Please help.

I feel your pain, unfortunately NOM 1115 has stopped producing for several years now and will only find what ever is left on the shelf's at liquor stores, unfortunate the reality is that there are not many left out there in the wild. From time to time someone may list one for sale on Tequila Trader.
    "One should allways believe in something! I believe I will have another tequila"

Quote Originally Posted by skootie06 View Post
    ]Hello there, i am trying to find out about the penca azul, i was able to purchase a few bottles 2 years ago, and when i went back i was told it was discontinued, it the smoothest and best tasting tequila i ever had, please tell me wher i can purchase it in Los Angeles, or i will drive anywhere they have it. And also if it's discontinued what's the next brand that's similar to the taste of penca azul.

Please help.
    not to mention NOM 1115's problems with the CRT for allegedly... let's just call it infractions