NOM
Agave Region
Extraction Method
Distillation Method
Distillation
Alcohol Volume
Price Category

PaQuí Tequila Silvera

PaQuí Tequila Silvera is handcrafted in small batches in the town of Tequila, Mexico where our master distiller uses an elaborate process called selective distillation. This separates the heart of the distillate and selects only those portions with superior aromas and flavors, leaving a very pure tequila of exceptional character and drinkability.

In the native Aztec tongue, PaQui means "to be happy". PaQuí captures the high-end tequila experience- the spirit of fun and bringing friends together, celebrating a sense of adventure.

PaQuí Silvera expresses the essence of blue agave, with an inviting, flowery aroma and layers of complex flavors that includes notes of fruit and spice. Its taste is lively, bright and elegant with a crisp, exciting finish that dances on the palate.

Photos by Tequila.net

Editor review

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

PaQui Tequila Silvera * Tasted December 2009 * Riedel Tequila Glass

Appearance: clear - thick body and slow tears
Aroma: mild cooked agave, asparagus, light floral and hint of ripe banana
Initial Taste: light sweet agave, hint of lemon
Spirit Body: black pepper and orange, with medium spiced heat
Finish / Aftertaste: warm mouthfeel, sweet / floral agave finish, with long orange and mint aftertaste

Refined and flavorful, PaQui is sure to please all palates.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0

User reviews

4 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

92(4)
Initial Taste

92(4)
Body

92(4)
Finish

92(4)
Enjoyability

93(4)
Price

92(4)
Presentation

94(4)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Crisp! Enjoy in a chilled snifter but poured it neat to take the warmth out. Earthy and light with an initial big agave nose but somehow lets go after a few peppery tugs.

A LOWLAND GEM. Didn't blow me away but was just dandy for a Sunday Sipper.

TASTED with 3 others Casamigos silver Profidio silver and Cuervo Traditional silver..
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

After not really caring for this tequila, I decided to let it breathe and give it another shot. While it's not my favorite tequila, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

Aroma: Earthy Agave, floral notes, citrus and ripe banana.
Initial Taste: Sweet agave (sweeter than the nose might indicate), a bit of citrus and some earth.
Body: Thin body, nice pepper kick to go along with citrus and earthy/grassy notes.
Finish: A light finish for a blanco. The taste of white pepper is certainly there, but the linger is short.

It's a well crafted blanco with some nice complexities and character. The finish is shorter than I would have liked, but it's a good buy. The bottle is heavy duty, but the stopper on both of my bottles has malfunctioned (by falling apart).
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Superb blanco. A great sipper, but absolutely the finest margarita tequila I have ever had. Republic is a close second.

Appearance: crystal clear, thick tears.
Aroma: spicy agave, tropical fruit - banana, lemon
Initial taste: soft, lots of glycerin, no burn, sweet agave and tropical fruit.
Finish: dry, some pepper, lemon, orange zest, agave. Very long.

I also like the presentation. The heavy glass bottle is decanter-like, looks great on the bar, and is easy to handle.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 2 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted out of a snifter at home. Paqui Tequila Blanco is a great lowlands tequila that has everything I expect from a lowlands tequila.. It's got an earthy undertone but its uniqueness to me is that it has a sweet side to it as well. A great product at a great price... Highly recommended!

Aroma: Light floral and agave.
Initial Taste: A thin mouth feel, a sweet entry and an initial taste of earth and slight citrus.
Body: Nice earthy lowlands agave, slight pepper, and slight smoke.
Finish: A nice finish of slight heat yet very enjoyable...A nice agave lingering.

Well Done!
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 4 0