Brand
Dos Lunas
NOM
Alcohol Volume
Tasting Awards
2008 Agave Spirits Challenge Bronze Medal
2008 Agave Spirits Challenge Bronze Medal

Dos Lunas Silver Tequila

Dos Lunas Silver Tequila - A 100% natural Agave product of Jalisco, Mexico, made from the properly matured hearts of the purest Blue Weber Agave. Dos Lunas Tequila is distilled twice and has a unique cold-filtered process. A smooth finish to every taste and for every occasion.

User reviews

3 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

86(3)
Initial Taste

86(3)
Body

86(3)
Finish

84(3)
Enjoyability

86(3)
Price

90(3)
Presentation

89(3)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

I can't believe that I hadn't reviewed this one yet. I've had it plenty and I guess it just never crossed my mind.

Aroma: Nice agave & earthy/grassy tones.
Initial Taste: Very light tasting. Not overly sweet, but decent agave flavor.
Body: Thin mouth feel. Again, light sweetness with a bit of a grassy undertone. Some light pepper.
Finish: Medium-Short finish. Light pepper tingle on the tongue, but nothing special here.

Here's the best part. You can purchase this bottle at Hi Time for $14.99 right now. The bottle looks great and for that price, you won't find better. It compares favorably to Espolon. It's an awesome mixer and a good value sipper. For that price...go get it.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted out of a caballito. I had been wanting to try this one for some time. Theres those who love it, and those that dont. Me? Its okay. I dont see myself ever getting a bottle of it though. Id have to say the best part of this one for me was the bottle. Just not memorable.

Aroma: A faint nose of agave and grass.
Initial Taste: A thin mouth feel with no bitterness. Initial taste was of herbs.
Body: A light body w/ faint hints of earth and grass.
Finish: A weak finish with no heat, short duration, and really no lingering.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Dos Lunas Silver NOM 1124 Tasted on 7/18/08 at 8:30pm. I tried this tequila at the Grad Tequila Bar and tasted it in a snifter. With a clear color, this tequila has intense floral aromas. Other aromas include moderate fruit with mild earth and spice. The tequila has a medium mouth feel and on the first sip is semi sweet with no bitterness. Dos Lunas Silver's intense flavors of floral are followed by moderate to intense notes of agave with hints of earth, spice, and chemicals. With a medium duration of flavor and a tingly finish with a minimal amount of heat bring this tequila to a close. Dos Lunas Silver has received the rating of 85 points out of 100.
TJ
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0