El Charro
NOM
Extraction Method
Distillation Method
Distillation
Alcohol Volume
Price Category

Tequila El Charro Silver

El Charro Silver is a clean smooth Tequila made from selected Blue Agave cultivate in the highlands of Jalisco and processed under the most strict quality standards that delivers the unique and exciting taste of the pure Blue Agave.

User reviews

3 reviews
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

88(3)
Initial Taste

89(3)
Body

89(3)
Finish

89(3)
Enjoyability

89(3)
Price

93(3)
Presentation

90(3)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted 03/26/15 from a Riedel Tequila Glass.
Appearance: Crystal clear
Aroma: Mild agave with a slight ginseng scent (earthy wood).
Initial Taste: Peppery agave and vegetal notes. Very smooth with no alcohol burn.
Body: Light buttery mouth feel and medium tears on glass. Nicely balanced, smooth taste.
Finish: Smooth medium-length finish of sweet agave followed by a nice peppery kick.
Price: RRP: $19.19 (95)
Presentation: Basic yet attractive bottle. (90)

If you are a blanco fan then you like the taste of pure agave and that is what El Charro Silver is all about. It is a very smooth sipper that gives you the taste of sweet highland blue agave that is not compromised with other flavors.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Purchased bottle from Ramirez liquor for $23 bux. Tasted out of double ball glass on 11/13/08. I was very impressed with this blanco. I had previously tried their anejo (gave it an 88) but I like their blanco alot more. Not to mention I like the cork stopper they use on the bottle, and the frosted bottle. Well done! Aroma: A very present nose of fruity and floral agave. Nice! Initial Taste: A thin mouth feel. Upon entry its nice and sweet. With the first taste being fruity. Body: A wonderfully balanced agave body with compliments of fruit, floral, and earth. Finish: A semi sweet, mildly heated finish of long duration, with a fruity and floral aftertaste. A great blanco in my book, definitely gives my top 5 something to think about! $23 bux for top shelf? WOW.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 3 0
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

El Charro Silver ? NOM 1460 ? Tasted on 5/21/07 at 4:45pm. I tried this tequila at Zocalo and tasted it in a snifter glass. This tequilas quality versus price was average. With a clear color, this tequila has intense aromas of earth. Other aromas include moderate floral and smoke with mild fruit and spice. The tequila has a medium-to-oily mouth feel and on the first sip has a low level of sweetness with mild-to-moderate bitterness. El Charro Silver?s moderate-to-intense aromas of earth and agave are followed by moderate notes of fruit. With a medium duration of flavor, tastes of mild floral, spice, wood, and smoke bring this tequila to a numbing finish. El Charro Silver has received the rating of 87 points out of 100.

TJ
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 0 1