Thread: New years Resolution

Default New years Resolution

Ok, so I've been reading the forums and seen people talk about `Buy two. One to drink and one to collect`. Honestly, this thinking is kind of foreign to me. I'm more of a `Buy two, drink two, run out get more` type of guy. That said, I'm always up for a challenge.

So...

This year my new years resolution is to do the `Buy two. One to drink and one to collect.` thing. I figured if I was going to do it, I'd do it with something special.

ET70.png

I give myself 2 months before the second is gone.

-eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Ok, so I've been reading the forums and seen people talk about `Buy two. One to drink and one to collect`. Honestly, this thinking is kind of foreign to me. I'm more of a `Buy two, drink two, run out get more` type of guy. That said, I'm always up for a challenge.

So...

This year my new years resolution is to do the `Buy two. One to drink and one to collect.` thing. I figured if I was going to do it, I'd do it with something special.

ET70.png

-eddy

Well, are they both gone yet? LOL
    Tequila, el espíritu de mexico, mi quierido.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

So...

ET70.png

-eddy
    That's going to be an expensive habit if you're starting with that one. I usually buy one...and then if I love it, make sure I have a spare in reserve.