Brand
NOM
Extraction Method
Distillation Method
Distillation
Alcohol Volume
Price Category

Tequila Galindo Blanco

Tequila Galindo Blanco is a high end premium 100% Agave product . Elaborated with the centennial heritage and tradition of a family of Tequila ancestry such as the Galindo-Franco family. Of clear and crystalline appearance, Tequila Galindo Blanco reflects the purity of its origin. With a delicate aroma and fruity taste as a result of the richness of the Agave with which it is elaborated.

User reviews

1 review
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

91(1)
Initial Taste

89(1)
Body

91(1)
Finish

90(1)
Enjoyability

89(1)
Price

92(1)
Presentation

92(1)
Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Tasted at home out of a snifter. Purchased a bottle for $28. Clear in color, this blanco is/was very intriguing to me, I'd say it is one of the more intriguing blancos Ive tasted. I always try to be as objective as possible, and tequila Galindo blanco is no exception. I tasted this one from my bottle like three times and felt a little differently each time. This review is the sum of those three times, and nothing more than my humble opinion. Overall, I'm pretty sure I like it alot, and I can see myself getting another bottle. Yet, I think its one of those tequilas that u have to be in the mood to really appreciate it. A great gift too as it comes in a nice package. Not one Id recommend to new tequila drinkers as I think it's pretty complex.

Aroma: Interestingly enough, it seemed a subtle aroma at first 'sniff', but as it went back into my nostrils, it seemed that more came out of it. Hmm, wierd? Maybe. A nose of citrus (grapefruit), tropical fruit (pineapple), and spicy floral (violet).
Initial Taste: A thin mouth feel, its very citrus upon entry. Id have to say the first taste was citrus (grapefruit), with a very slight bitterness.
Body: Complex as can be. Agave, earth, tropical fruit (pineapple) and spicy floral.
Finish: A very citrus finish, slightly heated with a slight alcohol burn. The lingering aftertaste? You guessed it: grapefruit.

Overall, a very citrus (grapefruit) theme. If that's your thing, this is the blanco for you.
Report this review Comments (0) | Was this review helpful? 1 0