Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

So let me preface this by saying that if you really love lots oak and smoke then you will probably like this tequila a lot more than me. That said I have never enjoyed the nose of any tequila/ wine more than the nose on this. The nose was soooo complex with loads of cherry, strawberry and dried fruits. It was truly hard to pull this down away from my nose. The intial taste was a bit disappointing for me as I am not a huge oak/smoke fan (if I was I would probably drink a lot more Scotch than Tequila) and there seemed to be a lot of it, I actually had a hard time pulling out much else. The body was heavy and not as complex or enjoyable as the nose. The finish had good length and was not fairly smooth. The presentation is very nice on this bottle, I still like the presentation on Cabo Uno better but not by much. All in all I know there will be people out there who love this Tequila and as I said the nose is amazing, the style is just to heavy on some components for me and so the overall enjoyability came down.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments