Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

3 Amigos (New) Blanco NOM 1499 Tasted on 5/30/08 at 5:00pm. I tasted this tequila in my home and used a Riedel glass for tasting. The bottle has a unique design so it truly stands out on any shelf. 3 Amigos does not age their Blanco which causes it to be clear in color. Intense aromas of this tequila include agave and fruit accents that are followed by moderate notes of floral and mild notes of earth. In the mouth, the Blanco is thin and mellow. While the tequila is somewhat sweet, there is no bitterness. When examining the flavors of 3 Amigos Blanco, first impressions include moderate agave, fruit, and floral accents. On a second sip, I noticed mild flavors of earth. When searching for deeper flavors upon tasting the tequila, one can taste hints of spice. Finishing with a medium duration of flavor and numbing alcohol intensity, this tequila is found to be lacking some of the front end taste that I remembered from the original 3 Amigos Blanco. Do not get me wrong, this is still a good Blanco. I just remember it being better. I awarded 3 Amigos Blanco the rating of 88/89 points out of 100.

*I remembered this being better in the old bottles.
TJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments