Review Detail

3 Amigos Tequila Blanco Organic
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     June 02, 2007    
Purchased a bottle on 06/02/08 from Wine and Liquor depot in Van Nuys, Calif. 3 Amigos is a very decent blanco. It has a unique taste and aroma to it, and I definitely will be getting another bottle after Im out! I think its a perfect blanco for new blanco and/or new tequila drinkers. Aroma: I detected hints of butter and vanilla. Not something I usually detect. Initial Taste: On the tip of the tongue, it begins buttery and turns to a minty agave. Body: A very very balanced agave body. Finish: No alcohol burn at all, with a very spicy finish of medium duration.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Piña June 02, 2008
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (257)

Purchased a bottle on 06/02/08 from Wine and Liquor depot in Van Nuys, Calif. 3 Amigos is a very decent blanco. It has a unique taste and aroma to it, and I definitely will be getting another bottle after Im out! I think its a perfect blanco for new blanco and/or new tequila drinkers. Aroma: I detected hints of butter and vanilla. Not something I usually detect. Initial Taste: On the tip of the tongue, it begins buttery and turns to a minty agave. Body: A very very balanced agave body. Finish: No alcohol burn at all, with a very spicy finish of medium duration.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account