Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Milagro SBR blanco is simply amazing. In my opinion, the bottle alone is one of the best I have ever seen. It is also presented in a box that has no front or back sides so the bottle remains visible.

Aside from the bottle, the product inside does not disappoint. I had the Milagro blanco in the past and thought that it was good and smooth but nothing really excited me about it. The SBR blanco is different. It is rested in barrels for a short time and for a blanco, I think the amount of time is perfect. You get a subtle hint of the oak in the taste and smell. It is very crisp and clean tasting; a great agave flavor. The "regular" blanco had a noticable peppery taste to it while the SBR blanco is less peppery and slightly spicy.

All in all, this is a great tequila. I had read a review that said it wasn't much better than the regular blanco offered by Milagro but I have to disagree. It's great by itself and equally so in a margarita or other cocktail. I was able to buy this tequila online in December 2013 for $44.99. My local store was selling it for about $67.00. I had bought the regular blanco June 2012 from the local store for $24.99 but I believe the price has increased.

I recommend the SBR blanco because the awesome bottle contains some pretty great tequila inside.
N
Top 50 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments