Review Detail

Milagro Tequila Silver Select Barrel Reserve
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     September 23, 2007    
The nose shows floral notes, with light spice, vanilla and caramel (probably from the french oak aging). So far so good... but it pretty much goes downhill from here. The initial taste gives medium oil, with a slight burn, developing into a very sweet, clean and vanilla taste, giving an average overall body feel. It is fairly smooth, but too sweet, too sanitized and not enough pepper or bite. It finishes with a light burn from the alcohol along with fading flavors. They are hitting you hard on the price because of the absolutely beautiful bottle, hence the high rating on that, but I expected so much more.- Long Island Lou
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by loucaruso April 10, 2014
Last updated: April 15, 2014
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (9)

Average Juice - Beautiful Bottle

The nose shows floral notes, with light spice, vanilla and caramel (probably from the french oak aging). So far so good... but it pretty much goes downhill from here. The initial taste gives medium oil, with a slight burn, developing into a very sweet, clean and vanilla taste, giving an average overall body feel. It is fairly smooth, but too sweet, too sanitized and not enough pepper or bite. It finishes with a light burn from the alcohol along with fading flavors. They are hitting you hard on the price because of the absolutely beautiful bottle, hence the high rating on that, but I expected so much more.- Long Island Lou

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account