Review Detail

Don Pilar Tequila Blanco
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     October 08, 2011    
Nose of mostly cooked agave, with a hint of earth and green pepper. A sweet entry of cooked agave, consistent with nose. There is a nice subtle burn on tip of tongue. It just keeps getting better with the body - a medium body that coats well. The finish offers a nice numbing of the palate, but doesn't go very deep in the back. There is a vegetal agave lingering.

A very pleasant experience overall. Well balanced throughout, with no one dominant characteristic. This is a fantastic bargain in the $30-39 price range. I would have guessed a much higher price. A very classy, nice-looking bottle as well.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by jdjohn84 June 21, 2013
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (68)

Nose of mostly cooked agave, with a hint of earth and green pepper. A sweet entry of cooked agave, consistent with nose. There is a nice subtle burn on tip of tongue. It just keeps getting better with the body - a medium body that coats well. The finish offers a nice numbing of the palate, but doesn't go very deep in the back. There is a vegetal agave lingering.

A very pleasant experience overall. Well balanced throughout, with no one dominant characteristic. This is a fantastic bargain in the $30-39 price range. I would have guessed a much higher price. A very classy, nice-looking bottle as well.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account