Review Detail

Fortaleza Tequila Blanco
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     October 11, 2009    
Hello my tequila peoples. Im gonna be really blunt and straight forward about this tequila. Im a fan. Being only a blanco sipper. This stoned crushed,old school tequila blanco is one of the best. Mr G Sauza who i had the oppertunity to talk to is a really nice man. He likes his aniejo, but me personally i like the blanco. Straight from the town of tequila mexico. This blanco to me if you can get your hands on it is great. I dont mind spending 60 dollars on it, because its stoned crushed and its smooth like silk. Im not gonna sit back and tell you i smell grassy notes or nutty flavors. When i sip this awsome stoned crushed 100% blanco tequila i taste agave and class. This is a classy tequila and the presentaion and bottle is up there with the best. Buy this blanco if you can. salud y vida puro tequila!
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by bighappy March 21, 2013
Last updated: April 06, 2013
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

Hello my tequila peoples. Im gonna be really blunt and straight forward about this tequila. Im a fan. Being only a blanco sipper. This stoned crushed,old school tequila blanco is one of the best. Mr G Sauza who i had the oppertunity to talk to is a really nice man. He likes his aniejo, but me personally i like the blanco. Straight from the town of tequila mexico. This blanco to me if you can get your hands on it is great. I dont mind spending 60 dollars on it, because its stoned crushed and its smooth like silk. Im not gonna sit back and tell you i smell grassy notes or nutty flavors. When i sip this awsome stoned crushed 100% blanco tequila i taste agave and class. This is a classy tequila and the presentaion and bottle is up there with the best. Buy this blanco if you can. salud y vida puro tequila!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account