Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

Wow it is an honor to be part of the tequila.net club. First off i must say im only a tequila blanco sipper with all do respect to my repo and aniejo fans. O.k lets get down to the nitty gritty. 1921 blanco 100% agave for me is the best bang for my buck. Not only because i purchase it for (21 dollars half price compared to the states) in Los algodones mexico, but the tequila itself is smooth and the overall a great sipping spirit. Im really picky and this tequila is a great blanco. If i run out i dont mind spending 50 dollars for this tequila. Every sip is well worth it. The buzz is great and no hangover. I really support this tequila for all you new blanco rookies or veterans. The burn is almost none. I get a pure agave, not to strong presence. The intial taste is pure agave. The enjoyability is second to none being a blanco fan. The price like i said is well worth it. The presentaion is classy. Really nice bottle with the whole revolution theme and the wax seal is outstanding. Like i said you want the real deal try this. You wont be let down!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments