Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

My first experience with any expression of the Luna Nueva line. The distribution makes it a little hard to come by for most of the nation, but it can be found and shipped nationwide at Bayway World of Liquor. I've heard only good things so far, so I'm anxious to try it. Let's dive right in...

Aroma: A wonderful sweet agave nose with a nice compliment of citrus and light pepper.
Initial Taste: A nice sweet agave flavor. I bit lighter than the nose might indicate, but it's pleasant. Complimentary notes of citrus and light herbal notes.
Body: Light body, slightly thin mouth feel. Light agave sweetness with herbal notes and an emerging black pepper spice.
Finish: The finish is big and the linger last a long time. Big time black pepper flavor lasts an eternity and gives a nice blanco kick.

All in all, this is very good tequila. For those who love a good, clean agave flavor, this is a great option for you. Lots of agave on the nose and initial taste...and a spicy/peppery finish. This would work well to sip or as a premium mixer. This new moon can rise any time it wants in my bar.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments