Review Detail

Milagro Tequila Silver Select Barrel Reserve
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     September 23, 2007    
beautiful bottle is apparently awesome.

Sallam!

I tried this first against pura vida and at the time I liked it more than pura because it was much sweeter and sugarry rather than being as herbal and liquoricy.

Here are my tasting notes from tonight

Smell: Sweet, Astringent, Sharp, Burnt Sugar, Alcoholly nose, vanilla, starchy cooked rice, slight lemon

Taste: Sweet, agave and hot, clean, complex non grazzy blanco. Initially I thought marshmallows, and sweet creme brullee. It is cloyingly sweet with a singular overtaste that is not at integrated as something like siete leguas blanco.

If you love carmelized sugar (and nothing else) buy a bottle of this. YES the bottle is amazing, but I'm probably going to not keep it forever. try it at velvet cantina in SF bar but dont buy the bottle unless u are into the glass. it does make a nice sound when poured. when am I going to get paid for writing reviews? (never)
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Chitoori November 14, 2012
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (4)

beautiful bottle is apparently awesome.

Sallam!

I tried this first against pura vida and at the time I liked it more than pura because it was much sweeter and sugarry rather than being as herbal and liquoricy.

Here are my tasting notes from tonight

Smell: Sweet, Astringent, Sharp, Burnt Sugar, Alcoholly nose, vanilla, starchy cooked rice, slight lemon

Taste: Sweet, agave and hot, clean, complex non grazzy blanco. Initially I thought marshmallows, and sweet creme brullee. It is cloyingly sweet with a singular overtaste that is not at integrated as something like siete leguas blanco.

If you love carmelized sugar (and nothing else) buy a bottle of this. YES the bottle is amazing, but I'm probably going to not keep it forever. try it at velvet cantina in SF bar but dont buy the bottle unless u are into the glass. it does make a nice sound when poured. when am I going to get paid for writing reviews? (never)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account