Review Detail

Agave Underground Tequila Silver
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 30, 2012    
Tasted out of a reidel glass. A friend of a friend brought this to a party saying his friend started this tequila company. Im always ready to try a new tequila. I admit, I am very anti gimmicks when it comes to tequila. I prefer to see its culture and history embraced in its presentation. I feel as if the gimmicks are nothing more than a mockery of tequila itself. Nevertheless, its a decent tequila, nothing special to report. Maybe I just cant get over its presentation. But it definitely doesnt taste like other brands out of this distillery.

Aroma: A faint but detectable nose of berry and agave.
Initial taste: A thin mouth feel, with a slight alcohol burn, and slightly bitter upon entry. Initial taste of berry.
Body: A light agave body with little depth.
Finish: A short agave lingering with no heat.

Again, not the worst by any means, but not memorable.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Piña July 31, 2012
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (260)

Tasted out of a reidel glass. A friend of a friend brought this to a party saying his friend started this tequila company. Im always ready to try a new tequila. I admit, I am very anti gimmicks when it comes to tequila. I prefer to see its culture and history embraced in its presentation. I feel as if the gimmicks are nothing more than a mockery of tequila itself. Nevertheless, its a decent tequila, nothing special to report. Maybe I just cant get over its presentation. But it definitely doesnt taste like other brands out of this distillery.

Aroma: A faint but detectable nose of berry and agave.
Initial taste: A thin mouth feel, with a slight alcohol burn, and slightly bitter upon entry. Initial taste of berry.
Body: A light agave body with little depth.
Finish: A short agave lingering with no heat.

Again, not the worst by any means, but not memorable.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account