Review Detail

Mi Tierra Tequila Silver
Blancos
Submitted by Piña     October 20, 2008    
Middle of the road price...middle of the road tequila. Mi Tierra seems to epitomize that. They're a good base tequila, but lack a certain imagination that would make it stick out from the very crowded word of tequila.

Aroma: Earthy agave with a hint of wet clay.
Initial Taste: Earthy agave entry. Nothing more.
Body: Medium-light body, slightly oily. The flavor is agave and earth. There's a light white pepper spice to compliment the agave, but nothing special.
Finish: Medium finish with light agave and pepper flavors on the finish. It's light and pleasant, but nothing memorable.

This is the decent tequila. In the $30 range, it's not a bad value, but in my opinion there are better tequilas to be bad for less money. The bottle looks great and the flavor would seem to make this a versatile spirit. Solid...but not spectacular.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Tourist June 17, 2012
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (414)

Middle of the road price...middle of the road tequila. Mi Tierra seems to epitomize that. They're a good base tequila, but lack a certain imagination that would make it stick out from the very crowded word of tequila.

Aroma: Earthy agave with a hint of wet clay.
Initial Taste: Earthy agave entry. Nothing more.
Body: Medium-light body, slightly oily. The flavor is agave and earth. There's a light white pepper spice to compliment the agave, but nothing special.
Finish: Medium finish with light agave and pepper flavors on the finish. It's light and pleasant, but nothing memorable.

This is the decent tequila. In the $30 range, it's not a bad value, but in my opinion there are better tequilas to be bad for less money. The bottle looks great and the flavor would seem to make this a versatile spirit. Solid...but not spectacular.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account