Review Detail

Toro de Lidia Tequila Blanco
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 27, 2011    
Bought for 20 bucks at specs. Nose is largely acetone and some agave. Initial taste is very straight forward agave. Body is earthy agave, thin and smooth, slight citrus peel and menthol. Only the slightest, if neglegible alcohol burn. Finish is mostly agave and citrus peel, almost undetectable sweetness. I really enjoyed this tequila and it might have just become my go to blanco. Amamzing with grapefruit juice, orange juice and squirt. Bold enough not to get lost in the mix without being over bearing. It shoots amazingly well, even warm. Makes great margaritas. Bottle presesntation is modern and classic at the same time. A great representation of blanco tequila.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by thaihaze13 March 12, 2012
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

Bought for 20 bucks at specs. Nose is largely acetone and some agave. Initial taste is very straight forward agave. Body is earthy agave, thin and smooth, slight citrus peel and menthol. Only the slightest, if neglegible alcohol burn. Finish is mostly agave and citrus peel, almost undetectable sweetness. I really enjoyed this tequila and it might have just become my go to blanco. Amamzing with grapefruit juice, orange juice and squirt. Bold enough not to get lost in the mix without being over bearing. It shoots amazingly well, even warm. Makes great margaritas. Bottle presesntation is modern and classic at the same time. A great representation of blanco tequila.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account