Review Detail

Cesar Monterrey Tequila Blanco
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     April 15, 2007    
Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva NOM 1486 Tasted on 5/22/07 at 6:15pm. I opened this bottle, which cost me $15, and tasted it out of a snifter. With a clear color, this tequila has intense aromas of floral and earth. Other aromas include mild fruit, spice, and moderate smoke. The tequila has a thin oily mouth feel and the first sip is sweet with a hint of bitterness. Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva has numerous arrays of flavors. Intense flavors of earth, agave, and floral are followed by moderate notes of spice and fruit. With a medium-to-long duration of flavor, tastes of mild smoke and wood bring this tequila to a subtle numbing finish. Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva has received the rating of 89 points out of 100.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Joe June 02, 2007
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (148)

Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva NOM 1486 Tasted on 5/22/07 at 6:15pm. I opened this bottle, which cost me $15, and tasted it out of a snifter. With a clear color, this tequila has intense aromas of floral and earth. Other aromas include mild fruit, spice, and moderate smoke. The tequila has a thin oily mouth feel and the first sip is sweet with a hint of bitterness. Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva has numerous arrays of flavors. Intense flavors of earth, agave, and floral are followed by moderate notes of spice and fruit. With a medium-to-long duration of flavor, tastes of mild smoke and wood bring this tequila to a subtle numbing finish. Cesar Monterrey Blanco Reserva has received the rating of 89 points out of 100.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account