Review Detail

El Tesoro de Don Felipe Tequila Platinum
Blancos
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 11, 2007    
El Tesoro Platinum, begins with unsurpassed clarity and a very-long nose. It is difficult not to smell the green olive juice. The olives themselves have a sweeter smell that what I pick up in the tequila. The Blue Agave smell is next on the list followed by slight hints of citrus, black pepper, and finally juniper. All in all a very vegetal nose.
The initial taste is very intense and hits you quickly with a strong green olive and blue agave flavor, a light body and a very long finish that seems to linger for a while.
Great tasty sipping tequila. I take it straight but if that's too much try it on the rocks.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by DonMarco January 02, 2010
Top 100 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (5)

El Tesoro Platinum, begins with unsurpassed clarity and a very-long nose. It is difficult not to smell the green olive juice. The olives themselves have a sweeter smell that what I pick up in the tequila. The Blue Agave smell is next on the list followed by slight hints of citrus, black pepper, and finally juniper. All in all a very vegetal nose.
The initial taste is very intense and hits you quickly with a strong green olive and blue agave flavor, a light body and a very long finish that seems to linger for a while.
Great tasty sipping tequila. I take it straight but if that's too much try it on the rocks.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account