Review Detail

La Certeza Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     March 01, 2007    
La Certeza Anejo is certainly a decent tequila for the money. The nose is full of spice and earth. And then the finish is smooth with a fairly long duration and subtle sweetness of vanilla. Where this tequila falls short is on entry. The agave is mild to non-existent and there is a little too much smokiness which lends itself to a slight bitterness.

Overall though, I would give this tequila a "B" and would not dissuade anyone from trying it (although it would not be high on my list of recommendations).
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by tvJefe January 21, 2008
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (37)

La Certeza Anejo is certainly a decent tequila for the money. The nose is full of spice and earth. And then the finish is smooth with a fairly long duration and subtle sweetness of vanilla. Where this tequila falls short is on entry. The agave is mild to non-existent and there is a little too much smokiness which lends itself to a slight bitterness.

Overall though, I would give this tequila a "B" and would not dissuade anyone from trying it (although it would not be high on my list of recommendations).

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account