Review Detail

Riazul Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     December 02, 2008    
My experience with this tequila has been nothing but exceptional. This is the most enjoyable tequila I have experienced to this date. It has a sweet, caramel taste that lingers in your mouth. I would look forward to having this at night while I sat down in my cozy chair with a book or just silence. I had friends over one night and I presented a blind taste test of several tequilas and they ALL chose this one as their favorite. When I look at other reviews of this tequila I see that most rated the price as just average, however I believe it is a bargain. Every tequila lover should have this bottle in their collection (as well as the blanco).
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by neilkjos April 02, 2015
Top 500 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (3)

My experience with this tequila has been nothing but exceptional. This is the most enjoyable tequila I have experienced to this date. It has a sweet, caramel taste that lingers in your mouth. I would look forward to having this at night while I sat down in my cozy chair with a book or just silence. I had friends over one night and I presented a blind taste test of several tequilas and they ALL chose this one as their favorite. When I look at other reviews of this tequila I see that most rated the price as just average, however I believe it is a bargain. Every tequila lover should have this bottle in their collection (as well as the blanco).

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account