Review Detail

Ancestra Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 08, 2009    
After reading sdnerf's review, I thought that it would be right up my alley. It definitely was. It was everything that I expected it to be. The nose is light, but really interesting. The body is wonderful and the finish is exactly what you want.

Aroma: Light agave, vanilla and spice.
Body: The spice notes and oak start coming through to compliment the agave sweetness. It's a very smooth drink that sits nicely on your palate and allows you to taste each and every flavor.
Finish: A wonderful combination of really mild burn and spice. The sweetness and cinnamon sort of flavors linger nicely.

This bottle is really well priced at $40. The bottle is old school class with the cork top and label. It's not a piece of art like a lot of bottles, but it looks nice on the shelf and keeps a top notch juice inside.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Tequila Tourist February 28, 2012
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (414)

After reading sdnerf's review, I thought that it would be right up my alley. It definitely was. It was everything that I expected it to be. The nose is light, but really interesting. The body is wonderful and the finish is exactly what you want.

Aroma: Light agave, vanilla and spice.
Body: The spice notes and oak start coming through to compliment the agave sweetness. It's a very smooth drink that sits nicely on your palate and allows you to taste each and every flavor.
Finish: A wonderful combination of really mild burn and spice. The sweetness and cinnamon sort of flavors linger nicely.

This bottle is really well priced at $40. The bottle is old school class with the cork top and label. It's not a piece of art like a lot of bottles, but it looks nice on the shelf and keeps a top notch juice inside.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account