Review Detail

Maestro Tequilero Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     August 21, 2007    
Agave aroma, initial taste agave and a little of wood, body is well so the legs and tears in the glass complain with a slow motion. The finish is marked with agave and a little wood flavour.

It has a little strong alcohol flavoured sense in al tasting mixed with the agave and a little woody note, very constant and not many complex with the progress of time rolling in your mouth.

There are better añejos out there and artesanales that definetely are much better for the same price but for this one the price is not excesive to me.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by Vic November 05, 2011
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (19)

Agave aroma, initial taste agave and a little of wood, body is well so the legs and tears in the glass complain with a slow motion. The finish is marked with agave and a little wood flavour.

It has a little strong alcohol flavoured sense in al tasting mixed with the agave and a little woody note, very constant and not many complex with the progress of time rolling in your mouth.

There are better añejos out there and artesanales that definetely are much better for the same price but for this one the price is not excesive to me.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account