Review Detail

Don Eduardo Tequila Anejo
Anejos
Submitted by Tequila.net     February 22, 2007    
This anejo is hard for me to rate - It's definitely a high quality anejo, and I could see how some people might love it, but I just am not a fan of the specific wood flavor. The positives are the presentation, smoothness, and a much nicer buzz than many. Presentation is very nice; simple and elegant, with a functional but mostly novelty shot-glass top which is filled by tipping the bottle upside-down. The other reviewers here do a nice job summarizing the subtleties of this so I won't go into detail. I'd say this is a great anejo, but just for my tastes I wouldn't buy it again. If someone loves a strong wood, bourbon barrel flavor they would love it.
Overall rating 

Aroma-Nose 

Initial Taste 

Body 

Finish 

Enjoyability 

Price 

Presentation 

Reviewed by drawnad June 01, 2009
Top 10 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (52)

This anejo is hard for me to rate - It's definitely a high quality anejo, and I could see how some people might love it, but I just am not a fan of the specific wood flavor. The positives are the presentation, smoothness, and a much nicer buzz than many. Presentation is very nice; simple and elegant, with a functional but mostly novelty shot-glass top which is filled by tipping the bottle upside-down. The other reviewers here do a nice job summarizing the subtleties of this so I won't go into detail. I'd say this is a great anejo, but just for my tastes I wouldn't buy it again. If someone loves a strong wood, bourbon barrel flavor they would love it.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account